OT: Help - Need some trace routes to myspace

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Tue Feb 19 14:26:06 MST 2008

Ok, one of the companies I support demanded access to myspace today.  I
don't ever recall blocking it at the main office, nor can I find any
blocks at any level of my network (save my remote offices, which I do
block) , but I can not seem to connect to myspace.com / www.myspace.com
<http://www.myspace.com/>  on any of the machines that share a common
internet connection (Three domains with different DNS).  This is true
for windows and Linux, konquorer, Firefox, and internet explorer.  I can
reach the yahoo & Google cached pages, and I can reach the site through
www.the-cloak.com <http://www.the-cloak.com/> , though this looks and
feels like a cached page and not all elements are functional.

Trace routs fail at the first hop.

Before I call my ISP and say "What's Up!" I would like to make sure the
site is not actually down.  Could I get a few trace routes from you
guys?

For what it is worth, I resolve to 216.178.39.12, 216.178.39.13, etc for
www.myspace.com <http://www.myspace.com/>  and 216.178.38.104,
216.178.38.116, etc. for myspace.com

Bryan O'Neal
Cornerstone Homes & Development, Inc.