OT: need new job, x2

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 18:36:02 MST 2008

The Valley is hot you'll do okay!

Matt Graham <danceswithcrows at usa.net> wrote: My job search just got a little more ... exciting.  The company I used to
work for fired a bunch of people, including the CEO, today.  Peons like
me were not spared.  So, now I don't just want a new job, I *need* one.

Resume: http://crow202.dyndns.org:8080/~mhgraham/resume/ .  Yeah, I need
to put the groff version of it up once it's updated.  If it involves
Linux or programming, has a decent salary, and is not totally insane,
I'll consider it.  Thanks, and please follow up to me, not the list.

--
Matt G / Dances With Crows
"I backed up my brain to tape, but tar says the tape contains no data...."

Keith Smith
(520) 207-9877
PHP Programmer