cups: Error quota limit reached

Harold hmichels01 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 16 23:00:30 MST 2008

Don't know if this will help or not, but:

There is internal documentation for CUPS that indicates the default is
set on and limited to 100 pages

Link to settings
http://localhost:631

Link to documentation
http://localhost:631/help/

Getting started | Printer accounting

It also seems to indicate that there is no way of knowing how many pages
a user has against that number.

There is a note that shows how to set the quota

Harold