cups: Error quota limit reached

Joey Prestia joey at linuxamd.com
Sat Feb 16 21:26:42 MST 2008

I have a RHEL 5 server running cups 1.2.4 a brother 5250n network laser
printer hooked to it and everything has been fine for some time then
tonight trying to print the thing says in the web interface  cups: Error
quota limit reached I did not know i had a quota as root and never set
one for my users is anyone familiar with this particular problem on the
remote machine that try to print i get a printer disabled but cups web
interface says everything is fine until i try to print a test page is
there a way to reset this?

Joey