Memory limit.

Matt Graham danceswithcrows at usa.net
Fri Feb 15 16:54:03 MST 2008

From: "Kristian Erik Hermansen" <kristian.hermansen at gmail.com>
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Matt Graham wrote:
> >  One thing (epsxe) doesn't work *at all* on x86_64 Linux.
> Not true.  Almost all x86_64 distros come with 32-bit libraries.

That wasn't the problem.  32-bit emulation worked, but epsxe always
segfaulted immediately, with no clues from strace.  This was almost
a year ago; maybe they've fixed that.

That isn't epsxe, but a different emulator, one which doesn't have
an ebuild in a recent portage tree AFAICT.  Most of the time, if it
doesn't have an ebuild, it doesn't exist [-: .  I might see if I
can put x86_64 Gentoo into an LV or 5 this weekend and see if that
there psx32 .deb will work on it....