Qwest PPPoA passing with PPPoE - Can not get an address

Eric "Shubes" plug at shubes.net
Thu Feb 14 12:04:19 MST 2008

Dale Farnsworth wrote:
> Bryan O'Neal wrote:
>> Never mind I fixed it BTW, I hate qwest
>>
>> ________________________________

I have an actiontec DSL model/router that I've configured in bridging mode
with an IPCop box behind it that handles the PPPoE login. I found
instructions on the internet somewhere (probably the IPCop site). I haven't
tried doing PPPoE from native linux though. FWIW (probably not much).

--
-Eric 'shubes'