OT: Moving to SF == Gear to Get Rid Of

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:29:45 MST 2008

Any time between 10am and say...7pm. Right now no one has asked for a
specific time, so the first to ask sets the schedule. Let me know
what's best for you.

Address: 2056 East Malibu Drive, Tempe
Phone: 602.751.0042

Remind me who you are when you call...I've got stuff all over
craigslist and ebay in addition to the stuff I'm offering up to the
group.

Bring some cash with you just in case I can con you into buying some
of my other gear. :)

Cheers.

On Feb 13, 2008 9:38 AM, Bill Lindley <wlindley at wlindley.com> wrote:
> Erich,
>
> I'd like these if not already spoken for:
>
> - 2x Rackmountable APC SmartUPS 1250 (dead batts)
>
> Saturday's OK to pickup, what time?
>
> \\/
> 480.947.6100

"A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes
about finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes
through life."