****Re: ot: Fourth Amendment... gone forever?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 09:39:26 MST 2008

You say "already answered that - see today's Arizona Republic that specifically
speaks to prostrate cancer and the timetable for response. I'm glad you
didn't get sucked into an emotional argument that has little merit."

How do you know until the MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL makes a diagnosis.

I read a lot of stuff that is not true on inaccurate or only
tells part of the story.

I've lived a few years and have watched the Government and how inefficient
it is.  Anyone who pays attention will see how accurate
my statement is.

Craig White <craigwhite at azapple.com> wrote: On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 07:56 -0800, keith smith wrote:
> Any time the government gets involved you can bet efficiency will go
> down while cost will go up.
----
why? because I buy into memes posited by others who want me to believe
them without examination?
----
----
already answered that - see today's Arizona Republic that specifically
speaks to prostrate cancer and the timetable for response. I'm glad you
didn't get sucked into an emotional argument that has little merit.
----
> My father used to complain a lot about our American way of life.  He
> especially complained about the amount of taxes he paid.
----
ahh...perhaps we didn't have the same father
----
> While I would like to pay less taxes, I sure did enjoy the 101, 202,
> I-10, etc while I lived in Phoenix.
----
the 1/2 cent road tax was voted by Maricopa County residents. This of
course has nothing to do with health care.
----
> Our government does some good stuff like solid waist removal, sewer,
> water.... ETC.
>
> However I do not want my government to be involved in anything beyond
> roads, police, fire, sewer, and water.
----
watch Sicko - you will figure out that government actually provides
'socialized' services in many other arena's too.
----
> I worked for an HMO 10 years ago and they need to be held accountable.
> Still not a bad system.
----
Thankfully, the thrusts by various political factions to limit awards on
medical malpractice haven't been too effective but it's not from a lack
of will or effort.

Craig

Keith Smith
(520) 207-9877