ot: Fourth Amendment... gone forever?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 08:38:32 MST 2008

The grand Constitution of the United States does.

Just think about all the great protections it provides.  From the Bill of Rights came the Miranda Decision.  What a great protection.

Where else do you find a supreme document that provides for freedom of religion, free speech, freedom of unlawful search and seizure, due process protections.... etc?

And one that is as relevant today as it was 200 plus years ago.  I suspect our Constitution will stand the test of time.

If you don't think our Constitution is grand then go live in another country for a few years and see how the others live.  I'm sure that will convince you.

Tuna <tuna at supertunaman.com> wrote: Harold wrote:
> I dunno, I think it is something worth getting excited about.
> No other country has one like ours.
> Their loss.
>
> Harold

NOTHING is worth ten exclamation marks.