OT: Moving to SF == Gear to Get Rid Of

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 22:25:30 MST 2008

I'll respond to everyone at once publicly so all can benefit from the answers.

First and foremost: photos of free / cheap stuff can be found here:
http://erichnewell.com/?page_id=88 That should clear up the majority
of inquiries.

Other than that. Answers for specific questions:

1) I can't / won't deliver any of this. I only own a motorcycle these
days...and quite frankly if you're too lazy to pick up *free*
gear...well...
2) I live off of McClintock and Southern.
3) I'll be available all day Saturday for people to roll by and pick stuff up.
4) I also have a fine selection of O'Reilly books I'll be either
selling as one lot or giving away. Stay tuned.
5) The stuff I am willing to arrange delivery for would be my office
suite ($1500) or my couch/chair ($1200) which I have not posted yet.
Stay tuned for those as well.
6) Any and all stuff that isn't sold or picked up by the end of the
month is going to either goodwill or AZ StRUT.

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations and advice on living in SF.
I'm looking forward to it and the LUG there too.

Cheers.

- Erich