TaxAct no longer supports open standards

gm5729 gm5729 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:56:43 MST 2008

I have been using TaxAct for the past few years and have had no
problems using their online service and printing my forms after filing
with them. This year though they made a change to lock in to m$ users
and will only support them. So even after filing electronically and
paying them my hard earned money if I want copies of my returns I MUST
go to a winblows machine to print them! What a crock of horseshyt!!!
There are more linux users than Macintosh ones and Mac is limitedly
supported by them! I would recommend finding another company.