putty (was Re: vpn)

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Tue Feb 12 11:47:05 MST 2008

> For example, if you're running Ubuntu or Debian, you'll need to ensure
> that openssh-server is installed

I think I need to update my system! (*put a new os on*) Darrin, when are you
all doing another bsd-fest? better yet could saomneone burn me a bsd and I'll
come pick it up? Or else..... perhaps I could just do a dist- upgrade and
then once a month do an upgrade.  I think that sounds like the best idea.
Perhaps a fresh internet install. Opinions?

This is what it said (the relevant part):
debconf: Unable to load Debconf::Element::Dialog::Error. Failed because: Can't
locate Debconf/Element/Dialog/Error.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .)
at (eval 23) line 2, <GEN1> line 7.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 23) line 2, <GEN1> line 7.

Can't locate object method "new" via package
"Debconf::Element::Dialog::Error" (perhaps you forgot to load
"Debconf::Element::Dialog::Error"?) at /usr/share/perl5/Debconf/FrontEnd.pm
line 67, <GEN1> line 7.
dpkg: error processing libpam0g (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 libpam0g