putty (was Re: vpn)

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Tue Feb 12 05:04:10 MST 2008

I just got off of my butt and decided to try and figure it out. Too bad I
downloaded the windows version yet    can't get the unix version. When I
click on either link the window opens asking what I wish to do with the file
('open with...' or 'save to disk') but either      I select does NOTHING, I
even tried apt (to no avail(.
Any advice?