router And linux

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Thu Feb 7 23:16:25 MST 2008

Not to but in, because this thread is old and I don't know debian that
well, but did you resolve your problem?  You should not have to set this
on startup.  Their should be either a config file you can edit or a GUI
that will set the config file for you.  I would check for something like
/etc/network/interfaces.  Placing a patch like that in the startup
script seems like a bad idea...