[Fwd: Ann: PLUG Devel Meeting, Thursday, February 7th]

Ralph Prowell rprowell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 23:32:45 MST 2008

Alan,

Just wanted to touch base with you and find out what is planned for the PLUG
meeting this month?  I am teaching a class over at Collins and would like to
get out and come to a PLUG meeting and use this as a chance to get my class
involved with Linux.  We are teaching SLES (SuSE Linux Enterprise Server).

It would be great to hear from you.

Your Friend,
Ralph Prowell