instant messenger

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Tue Feb 5 22:49:14 MST 2008

funny thing. I tried opening via gui but it just disconnects immediately. SO I
opened it through the shell (to see what error message would pop up (and
wouldn't you know) it opened right up! Unfortunately, after I closed
everything the GUI still wouldn't open it successfully.
I'm going to bed now.
Goodnight.