router And linux

Michael Havens bmike101 at cox.net
Tue Feb 5 14:50:58 MST 2008

IO've been investigating how to make this always reset correctly (was thinking
of putting a line in a startup script) when I happened upon dhclient. This is
installed in my system, Can I use it? I was thinking thaat perhaps it is
already in use because of howq when I initially installed the router it
worked. What are your thoughts?