Dog Food

storkus at storkus.com storkus at storkus.com
Mon Feb 4 01:41:22 MST 2008

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 21:21:01 -0700, "Craig White"
<craigwhite at azapple.com> said:

> We have a lot of Windows users on the PLUG list that aren't eating Linux
> dog food.
>
> ;-)
>
> Craig

Hey now, Craig!  I'm just stuck using winblows temporarily because it
came with this laptop.  My other machine has always run Slackware since
I've owned it, but right now it's sitting idle as I use this all the
time.  I'm sure a lot of other people are stuck the same way--that is,
in between having bought a machine with the m$ tax and getting real OS
installed! :)

I still wonder if Acer will ever refund the m$ tax for N. American users
like they do for European ones...

Mike