Special Installfest?

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 09:45:44 MST 2008

I have gotten en email from Lester Stein and Dennis McCormick of the
Tucson Computer Society volunteering to come up to work this event.
While I thought I was only acting as a contact to ask PLUG to
participate, it seems my name is being used for other purposes as
well.  That being the case, I am asking that volunteers for this event
confirm their availability and commitment to me so I can arrange for
whatever passes we need to not have to pay the conference admission
fee.  Please see the message from Sandra Hart below for location,
times, and the web site for the conference.
Alexander,
If you are coming and bringing your usual equipment we should be good.
But if not, I will need to make other arrangements.  Would you please
send me (off list) a list of what you bring so I can do so?  Please
include any special setup info for plugging in and your UAT contact.

============= Due to discussion list limits, the attachments were
omitted from the following ==========