HackFest Series: Need IDS Forensic Team Members

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Sat Dec 27 17:26:18 MST 2008

cryptworks are you coming to the next Fest at UAT?

Once you get setup let me know, okay?  Thanks for the offer to help.

www.Obnosis.com |  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis |  hackfest.obnosis.com (503)754-4452
January PLUG HackFest = Kristy Westphal, AZ Department of Economic Security Forensics @ UAT 1/10/09 12-3PM
Take the Black [Linux BT3] Pill & leave SecurityMatrix, or take the Blue [XP/Vista Pill] & stay happily ignorant.