Missing e-mail

Jason jasons at spatafore.net
Tue Dec 23 19:59:57 MST 2008

Wow Harold. That's a real oddity.

Is your home directory on a network share? Just curious if maybe you
lost connectivity and evolution re-created the folder.

I had a similar situation happen but I figured it out. I did a CTRL+A
then CTRL+J in my Inbox. That was bad because it marked everything as
junk and moved it to the junk email folder.

Do you think this is possible? Did you check your trash for a possible
situation like this? (Maybe CTRL+A then DEL, or something else similar.
Perhaps a wireless keyboard "hicupped" and did something?)