Looking for some PHP geeks

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 08:01:13 MST 2008

i have an idea of how i would do it, but i dont have quite the time,
nor PHP skill to devote to this.

and if there are unknowns that needed to be known i would hope someone
would ask, because i dont know all of them, the last website i
maintained was in 1998. I have run the servers, but usually the web
dev says i need X Y or Z and i make it magically appear on the server
for him.

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 7:12 AM, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I think he is looking for a quote and time frame to accomplish the project.
>
> Before a quote can be accomplished all of the unknowns need to be known.

Stephen