Looking for some PHP geeks

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 16:15:13 MST 2008

WE are getting ready to alter our website, and would like to move it
away from its IIS based backend to something a little ( i mean alot )
better

www.themim.org and we want to make it a bit more dynamic, my boss and
myself are thinking joomla, and then we would built a lamp VM or
something similar to host the site.

anyhow anyone interested get me some link to work done and a ball park
of how long and how much you want to build a site and send it to
stephen.partington at themim.org

Stephen