RadioShack to sell $100 netbook

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 08:16:46 MST 2008

We have a number of aspires at work that we use for people neededing
something readily available and lightweight.

they aren't bad at all, and they dont have the keyboard issues that
the ASUS EEE PC has (well issues for people with large hands)

however if you want to upgrade ram its a minor surgery to do, but
honestly worth it. at 1.5gb it behaves like a new beastie... Aaaand it
runs really well with ubuntu.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 7:40 AM, Charles Jones
<charles.jones at ciscolearning.org> wrote:
> koder wrote:

Stephen