Jan CFP

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Dec 16 14:28:13 MST 2008

moin moin,

this is a call for presentations for the January meetings.

Presentations can be between 5 and 30 minutes long. They can be longer,
but we need to know that when we do the scheduling.

Be creative in coming up with good Free Software topics.

It would be good to have presentations on any of the following:

Fedora 10
GIMP 2.6
MythTV or other similar project
Sugar
KDE 4.2
OpenOffice.org 3.0
GNOME 2.24
upcoming MAPI connector for Evolution
OpenMoko
Android
projects Orange and Apricot from Blender

Lots and lots of other possibilities for topics.

Our goal is to have 3 presentations at each of the meetings.

The meetings will be Thursday the 8th in Mesa and Wednesday the 28th in
Phoenix.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Practice socially conscious hedonism. Do whatever you want,
#  as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else. - der.hans