OT: where to get inexpensive computer rack?

JD Austin jd at twingeckos.com
Thu Dec 11 21:43:05 MST 2008

That'd work for my home office; I'll have to check it out.

This is for a client that is currently leasing space and is moving to a new
building.
Since he needs everything the misc costs of moving to a new office is adding
way up.
Im trying to save him money on things that don't matter if they're used/etc.

JD