bitten by python

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Tue Dec 9 10:06:50 MST 2008

>> (Google your exact errors and versions for quick solutions!)
I "Dogpile them..."   :)
(http://www.dogpile.com/)

What I have found time and again, is that Google brings me MILLIONS of
answers (which is as good as none)

Dogpile will search Google (and an array of other search engines) and bring
you back 4 to 5 pages of results (in a bad day)

Somehow Dogpile prioritizes the hits in a way that if I haven't found what I
am looking for in the 3rd page, most likely it won't be on the 4th or the
last.
Search pattern is wrong, fine-tune your pattern and search again...

I seldom go beyond the 2nd page when drop in "exact errors", I generally get
my answer in the first 10 lines.
YMMV
ET

PS: Anybody has a "boot with initramfs" cookbook?   :(