OT:TrueCrypt

James Finstrom jfinstrom at rhinoequipment.com
Mon Dec 8 16:09:17 MST 2008

Thanks Jim very insightful and Interesting I never thought in those terms. I
would find it suspicious to have a bad link and a large group of SUV's at
your house within minutes of each other at which point I imagine rights mean
very little.  I guess the debate then becomes do you want to become case law
as I am sure it is not above any judge to hold you in contempt or in cases
of what is percieved as national security for due process to be ignored all
together. I think on my next nuke and pave I will look at the whole disk
option as It is seemingly like condoms better to hane it and not need it
then to need it and not have it...