calendar volunteers needed

Lisa Kachold lisakachold at obnosis.com
Mon Dec 8 08:27:04 MST 2008

In HackFest and InstallFests I have "manned" for PLUG, I have often heard the critisizm that people don't get timely reminders.  I agree that the calender should notify the lists automatically.

www.Obnosis.com |  http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Citations:obnosis |
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=obnosis (503)754-4452
Catch the January PLUG HackFest!   Kristy Westphal, CSO for the Arizona Department of Economic
Security will provide a one hour
presentation on forensics 1/10/09 at UAT.edu.