need laptop advice

Robert DelGarbino robert at delgarbino.com
Fri Dec 5 16:59:36 MST 2008

Try www.Microsupply.com for that laptop, they are local boys and give great
customer service.

Regards,
Robert Delgarbino
Chief Information Officer
Information & Communication Systems
10812 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85254
Office 480.905.0024 ext 100
Mobile 480.363.9049
robert at managedics.com
www.managedics.com

 This electronic mail or facsimile transmission contains information from
Information & Communication Systems, LLC that may be confidential and/or
proprietary. Such information is solely for the intended recipient, and use
by any other party is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message,
its contents or any attachments is prohibited.  Any interception, review,
retransmission, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action upon
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited by law and may subject them to criminal and/or civil liability.
If you received this communication in error, please contact us immediately
at (480) 905-0024 or by electronic mail at info at managedics.com and delete
the communication from any computer or network system and or shred any paper
copies that exist.