OT: ogg player on sale today

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Dec 2 10:28:43 MST 2008

Am 01. Dez, 2008 schwätzte Jim March so:

> I won one of these at the raffle at the open source conference and
> it's a VERY cool device.  While "only" 2gig, mine also has a 4gig
> microSD card I added that turns up as a second drive letter in any OS.
> I carry it around as both a music player/radio and as a memory stick.
>
> The FM radio is surprisingly good, too.

Glad you're liking it!

They're on one-day sale at geeks today for $30.

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=RED-NS4V17R-BULK-R&cpc=DS

There's also the 4 pack of 2 GB thumb drives for $10.

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=A-LEX-512-K1&cat=UFL

ciao,

der.hans
#  "The purpose of IT is to seamlessly and transparently provide the other
#  9/10's of the iceberg for people who need to work with chunks
#  of floating ice." -- Strata Rose Chalup