Webcam on Kubuntu 64 and 32

wayne waydavis at cox.net
Sun Aug 31 10:33:14 MST 2008

While on this subject - I notice that 32bit apps return a "Wrong
Architecture" error when I try to install them. 64 bit processors
normally WILL run 32 bit goodies, at least I always thought so. Since
I've switched from the 32 to 64 bit version of Kubuntu, I see alot of
compatibility issues like the one I currently have. Is there something I
am missing?