IE problem on my website

Tony E - Jaraeth jaraeth at phoenixwing.com
Sat Aug 30 18:37:30 MST 2008

I just used IE 7 and got the error "Internet Explorer cannot open the
page... Connection Aborted"

In the lower left corner of IE, I saw "Error on Page", and double
clicking it provides the following:

Line: 233
Char: 5
Error: Unexpected call to method or property access.
Code: 0

To me, sounds like an issue with DynDNS and how it redirects to your IP
address and its interaction with IE.  You are correct though, there's no
issues with your webpage code.

Regards,

  Tony E
  "Raptus regaliter"