PLUG-discuss Digest, Vol 38, Issue 28

Mike Bushroe mbushroe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 22:38:18 MST 2008

Since the installfest is being moved back a week, I thought I would dig
around and see if I could find any details to jump start the kernel work. I
found a boot.msg in /var/log/. Reading through it I found:

) there are several mentions of "Driver 'sr' needs updating - please use
bus_type methods"

) Starting Firewall Initilization Warning: module nf_conntrack_ipv4 is
unsupported, FATAL: Module ip_conntrak not found
ip6tables: invalid argument

) several setfont calls fail

) Skipped servic es in runlevel 5 smbfs irq_balancer splash

) module fglrx not found