ABLEconf discuss list

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Aug 26 22:57:01 MST 2008

moin moin,

please join the ABLEconf discuss mailing list if you'd like to help us put
on the conference.

http://www.ABLEconf.com/node/7

The Arizona Business and Liberty Experience ( ABLE conf ) is a Free
Software conference organized by a coalition of many Arizona Free Software
groups.

ABLE conf is planned for Saturday, September 20th at the University of
Advancing Technology.

PLUG is one of the sponsoring organizations.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/          http://www.ABLEconf.com/
#  ABLEconf.com - Free Software conference September 20th in Phoenix