Programming Humor

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Tue Aug 26 19:26:00 MST 2008

No legend, and auto dialers were not the only thing either. Jobs and Woz
have openly and reputedly admitted to their early phreaking days.
Including blue and black boxes and I remember seeing one speech where he
regaled a tale of prank calling the pope.  I think I once heard they did
stuff with Captain Crunch, but I don't recall the details