KDE 4 and Kubuntu?

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 16:42:58 MST 2008

if I may be so ignorant to ask, what is the plus side versus RHEL/CentOS?

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli