drupal, inserting another story

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sat Aug 23 22:09:53 MST 2008

moin moin,

is it possible to embed a story, chart, whatever into a page in drupal?

I'm sure I can write some PHP to make it happen, but I'd prefer to just
say "include that thing here".

For instance, say I created a story that essentially just lists Free
Software groups in the Valley and then I wanted to include that list/chart
in multiple pages that are about Free Software?

###
This is a page about Free Software in organically grown VWs. You can get
more info on organic VWs from HippyVWs.tld. The following local
organizations would have more information about Free Software:

1. group1
2. group2
3. group4
4. group8
5. group16

Using Free Software to power organic VWs gives you an extra advantage
because ...
###

Rather than maintaining the list on that page and the others I'd use it
in, I'd like to maintain one list and use it mutliple places.

I'd prefer to not need non core modules because drupal doesn't seem to
port modules forward very well :(.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  Learn OpenOffice.org - http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes/BPC110.html
#  When I work, I work hard. When I play, I play hard.