My firewall issues

farli farli at deru.com
Mon Aug 18 14:31:57 MST 2008

Thank you Craig!

Just talking about the situation made me start rambling around the SNF
menus and I found a way to set the addresses of the internal network to
be acceptible as sources.  At least now I can browse the web and even
find out how much Grampa John is lying about himself and his opponent.

See!  Sometimes just talking about a problem, even if it is only on a
discussion list, jars something deep in the grey matter and allows the
problem to be solved!