OT: Windows serial port sniffing

Eric Cope eric.cope at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 10:50:02 MST 2008

be careful at connecting serial wires +-15v to audio inputs... Unless you
know what a voltage divider is...
A divide by 10 sounds correct, but I am not sure...
http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=131827

I recall being able to control some of the handshake wires in a serial
connection in a windows program in a manner that you describe, but that was
a few years ago... There should be some tutorials on Google...

Good luck,
Eric