DNS wierdness and cox communications

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 23:40:09 MST 2008

I find just changing DNS to something non-Cox helps tremendously.
I use 207.172.3.8 and 207.172.3.9 (RCN's dns, an old employer of mine)

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli