Looking for a good and inexpensive Linux Sys Admin class

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Wed Aug 13 21:25:43 MST 2008

I was going to take the Linux sys admin class at MCC, but the times are
not good for me, not to mention the cost of gas for driving from
Scottsdale to MCC.

Any suggestions for a good sys admin class for Linux?

I have been playing around for a few years with Debian, and now I have 6
computers (4 Debian, 2 Windows) on my LAN that I support/maintain/. I
think it might be time to start filling in the gaps of what I have
learned "hands on" with some formal training. I need to keep the cost
down to something comparable to SCC/MCC classes.

Thanks!

Mark