Wiki/Apache Issues

Bryan O'Neal BONeal at cornerstonehome.com
Wed Aug 13 12:58:07 MST 2008

Indeed, what do your apache logs say? (/var/log/httpd/)  Also did you
set your wiki to direct your http request to https?  Did you base URL
include the port number?  Their could be a number of things with just
the wiki, so it would be nice to see where exactly Apache is directing
your users and then we can more easily tell why the wiki is not their.