Wiki/Apache Issues

GK gm5729 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 11:32:32 MST 2008

I get files not found on this server or you dont have permission to access
blah.

I also need to find a wiki that would be relatively easy to install. I've
tried the ones in Debian and the installs are not complete. Though TikiWiki
and Twiki look pretty cool. I have mysql installed so using it would be
preferable to a flat file but then again a flat file with some kind of
protection or revisioning process would be cool.

Vi^3PP