linux drivers: Nvidia vs ATI

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:38:37 MST 2008

You know, as bad as it might sound I've had nothing but success and
love for nvidia's driver support under Linux.

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli