Annoying error message.

Technomage Hawke technomage.hawke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 04:50:01 MST 2008

Whoa there trent. take it easy..

I am just as guilty as the next man about wanting the "quick and easy"
answers. However, having the answer provided to you on demand isn't
always the best way.

I gave up asking questions on this list a long time ago simply because
I realized:
1. I need to learn how to do something, its best to read up on it
2. in those researches, new things often become apparent that wouldn't
wouldn't be realized by just getting an answer.

so, take it from a chronically lazy human, pick up a book, it might
just give you more snaswers than the one you are seeking.