PERL not working.

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 19:42:16 MST 2008

Thanks I got it working.

------------------------
Keith Smith

--- On Sat, 8/9/08, Dan Lund <situationalawareness at gmail.com> wrote:
From: Dan Lund <situationalawareness at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PERL not working.
To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Date: Saturday, August 9, 2008, 7:35 PM

Apache just isn't configured to catch .pl extensions and translate
them through the Perl interpreter.
I haven't actually done this work (aside from installing mod_perl,
making sure the module is loaded and making sure .pl is interpreted)
so that's the best I can do right now.

Just to test the script, you can do "perl scriptname.pl" from the
commandline to see the output.

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli