Kopete or Pidgin?

Ryan Rix phrkonaleash at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 20:57:52 MST 2008

--
Thanks and best regards,
Ryan Rix
TamsPalm - The PalmOS Blog

JaneJane, we just blew past that stop sign and the cops are
on our tail. What now? -- Recalculating destination...

Hi,

Well folks, so far I like Kopete. :)

Except for one glaring (imo) issue: It can't connect (on a per account basis)
via proxy, either HTTP or SOCKS.

And since i"m currently being blocked or some oddness via Microsoft
(traceroute traces packets on 1863 all the way to msn servers, so they're
denying me, not the ISP or sth), I can't connect at all to msn via kopete.
I'm currently stuck using meebo just for msn, which bothers me quite a bit...

~Ryan