Apache2 issue on Ubuntu 8.04

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 14:49:17 MST 2008

I'm running Fedora 5 and I do not have an  /etc/apache2/apache2.conf

I have /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf

I think at the bottom of your config file you can add something like

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.5:80>
    DocumentRoot /work/dev/directory-name
    ServerName url.tld
    DirectoryIndex index.php index.htm index.html
    ErrorLog logs/error_log
    CustomLog logs/access_log common
</VirtualHost>

You may have to add a listen command.