cox news feed provider

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 21:08:47 MST 2008

And to re-enforce what I said, I used nntp.west.cox.net at one time
also, approximately 8 years ago when I started using Cox.
My guess is that it's changed/multiple entries at one point or
another, which would pretty much be easier to think than someone being
wrong... especially since dslreports.com even has a page with
nntp.west.cox.net as the (deprecatedly named) usenet server.

At least we know what it is now, right?

Thanks,
Dan Lund
It is necessary for him who lays out a state and arranges laws for it
to presuppose that all men are evil and that they are always going to
act according to the wickedness of their spirits whenever they have
free scope.
-Niccolo Machiavelli